Centre Director 3-13 Yr Exp – Principal/ Head of School Job Bengaluru / Bangalore
We are now looking for an inspirational and passionate Center Director, to effectively lead, inspire potential and proactively engage the Center team within one of our Client Nurseries based in Bangalore, India. You will ensure the Center practices support the safety and protection of all children and staff, ensure alignment with the expectations and values of our Client, and work to annual targets in order to ensure the Center offers financial sustainability, and a healthy financial contribution to the organisation.
• Drive an outstanding and unique customer journey, always looking to offer every family a unique experience
• Proactively approach occupancy optimisation, recognising the importance of customer retention
• Encourage the importance of parental collaboration at all levels, ensuring each family has a voice through an effective partnership programme
• Support professional development within your team at all levels, ensuring our people are inspired and motivated, leading to increased passion for their work
• Ensure a robust safer recruitment process
• Support positive brand reputation locally, ensuring your Center is seen as an employer of choice
• Lead and shape a culture of effective performance management, with regular performance dialogue during annual appraisals, 1:1’s and staff supervisions
• Manage client relationships to support high client satisfaction
• Ensure the Center operations to meet or exceed the terms laid own on our SOW
• Grow a financially secure Center through the delivery of market leading key performance indications, ensuring sustainable growth
• Balance quality with ensuring a financially secure and thriving Center
• Proactively address actions and advice following internal and external audits / reports
• Create time for innovation, creativity, and for celebrating effort and achievement
• Forge productive relationships with colleagues in other functional areas, to optimise resources and skills for the benefit of the Center.
• Basic level Teacher training, Montessori included
• Degree level qualification, or commitment to achieve one
• Thorough understanding of Child Protection and Health and Safety best practice
• Strong proven knowledge and background in Early Years Care and Education
• Committed to developing high performing teams
• Holds an ethos for well being, ensuring staff manage an effective work life balance
• Creative and innovative thinker
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are ‘spent’ under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up, any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.