Jr. Registrar_Jamshedpur 1-4 Yr Exp – Other Roles Job Jamshedpur
2. Imparting medical care to the patients.
3. Conducting Statutory Medical Examinations
4. To be responsible for upkeep and maintaining high standards of housekeeping, equipments in the First Aid Centres.
5. To follow legal compliance to local statutory requirements.
6. Imparting health promotional activities like health education, CPR, training & awareness to all groups of employees.
7. Counselling of employees.
8. Maintaining highest standards through Research & Analysis in Occupation Health.
Primary Skills : MBBS
Secondary Skills :
Education : MBBS
Branches : Other
Experience : 0.00 To 3.00 Years
Educational qualifications (Threshold educational background required to execute the role ) – MBBS with AFIH / PG Diploma in Industrial Health
Relevant experience (Type/ Nature and years of relevant experience required to execute the role) – Experience in Occupational Health Services / Industrial Hospitalfor more than 1 years of experience after AFIH/PG Diploma
Threshold skills and capabilities required to execute the role
· Technical Competencies – Knowledge of Occupational Health Standards and various applicable legal and other requirements on OHS
· Behavioral Competencies – Analytical, decision making skills, ability to influence patients and employees, excellent verbal and written communications, honest, energetic, speed and agility, assertive